Gina Maria Weigel

Welcome to my Blog.

Just a bit about Me

I am formally from Auckland now living in Northland. I have completed a Diploma in visual arts. Love Rockabilly, Rock and Roll and Swing 1940's dance styles. I love fashions that cover all those syles as well and like to design & make clothes to suit.

Mangawhai

Mangawhai
2007-2008

Acrylic on canvas approx 1435 x 1250mm

This photo is a little over exposed on one side . A stylised painting of my family 10 acre block up at Mangawhai., -
land now sold and painting sold also.
This tryptich is the largest work I have done todate.

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Parallel Universes

4 comments:

Moira Marshall said...

Wow! What an interesting idea Helen! Great images, ...very cool!
(I'm having trouble loading the Youtube clip though...)
Cheers, Moira.

Heather Lister-Cook said...

Wow!! This is fantastic Helen ... watching these 'planets' emerge and evolve is like watching a graceful dance ... a lovely visual experience and the music is perfectly suited to the images. A fabulous piece of work, well done!!! :)H

Gina-Maria said...

Thanks girls. Yes sorry I had the video set to 'private viewing' should work now Moira.

Moira Marshall said...

I can open it now thanks Helen, I found it to be quite hypnotic to watch....you are very clever! The music is perfect for it too!

Cheers, Moira