Gina Maria Weigel

Welcome to my Blog.

Just a bit about Me

I am formally from Auckland now living in Northland. I have completed a Diploma in visual arts. Love Rockabilly, Rock and Roll and Swing 1940's dance styles. I love fashions that cover all those syles as well and like to design & make clothes to suit.

Mangawhai

Mangawhai
2007-2008

Acrylic on canvas approx 1435 x 1250mm

This photo is a little over exposed on one side . A stylised painting of my family 10 acre block up at Mangawhai., -
land now sold and painting sold also.
This tryptich is the largest work I have done todate.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Nikau and berries

9 comments:

Heather Lister-Cook said...

Hi Helen,I love the depth and the mood of this painting, it's fantastic! H

Heather Lister-Cook said...

I absolutely love your Light Box, it's a fantastic contemporary piece!H

Gina-Maria said...

Thanks Heather, going forward together

Gina-Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moira Marshall said...

This blog looks better every time I look at it!
Lovely work Helen!

Gina-Maria said...

Thanks Moria - hoping we can link up soon.

Elizabeth Love (née Acheson) said...

Hi, Helen. I've just tagged you on my blog. The nature of the tag is to share 7 random facts/habits about yourself in a post & then link to 7 others...just a way of getting more viewers I guess, but it has caused quite a spike in my own stats.

Gina-Maria said...

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for including me on you site. I love your work and would like to see lots more of it,really beautiful. It would be nice to meet one day. I will investigate the tag aspect of my blog very shortly :)

Elizabeth Love (née Acheson) said...

No problem, Helen.
I very much like your light boxes & the symbols you have chosen.
Chihuly is one of my favourite artists...I like the photo on his site with him painting with a broom...I'm more into his paintings than his glass works.